- Description. A San Diego County voucher pilot program provides respite for caregivers of those with Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementia (ADRD).
- Costs. The voucher is intended as a subsidy with the County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency, Aging & Independence Services contributing 50% to respite expenses. The remaining cost to voucher recipients in 2022 is as follows:
- Home Care, per hour: $16.87
- Adult Day Program, per full day: $67.44
- Assisted Living, per night: $154.27
Qualification. To qualify, a patient must have some type of ADRD (where most cognitive impairment qualifies) and the primary caregiver must demonstrate some level of stress related to the situation.
- Benefits. After screening by Coast Care Partners, recipients will choose services under one of the following categories:
- Home Care
- 360 total hours available
- The minimum shift length is 6 hours
- Ongoing weekly shifts required
- Assisted Living
- 40 nights at a participating facility
- Minimum stay requirements vary by facility.
Paid Links – The Steroids of SEO is testosterone legal in australia buy clomixyl – a powerful anabolic androgenic steroid for A
- Adult Day Program
- 90 full days of attendance at a participating center
- The frequency of weekly attendance will vary and is at the discretion of the individual center
- Home Care
- Waitlist. From time to time and as funding persists, entry into the program may not be immediately available. While pending program entry, Home Care Services are available at CCP standard rates. Applicants may join the waitlist with or without receiving care at standard rates. Upon removal from the waitlist and entry to the program, service must be initiated within 7 days. Best efforts will be made to estimate the duration of time until program entry. Benefits are subject to change prior to commencement of service.
Other conditions apply.